Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong
Office: Room 5006, Run Run Shaw Creative Media Center, City University of Hong Kong
Computer vision and natural language generation.
- Qingzhong Wang, Jia Wan and Antoni B. Chan. On diversity in image captioning: metrics and methods. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), to appear, 2020.
- Qingzhong Wang, Jiuniu Wang, Antoni B. Chan, et. al.. Neighbors matter: image captioning with similar images. BMVC, to appear, 2020.
- Jiuniu Wang, Wenji Xu, Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Compare and reweight: Distinctive image captioning using similar image sets. ECCV, 2020. (oral)
- Di Hu*, Lichao Mou*, Qingzhong Wang*, et. al.. Does ambient sound help? Audiovisal crowd counting. CVPR Workshop on Signt and Sound, 2020. (* indicates equal contribution)
- Siyu Huang, Haoyi Xiong, Zhiqi Chen, Qingzhong Wang, et. al.. Generating person images with appearance-aware pose stylization. IJCAI, 2020.
- Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Describing like humans: on diversity in image captioning. CVPR, 2019,
- Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Gated hierarchical attention for image captioning. ACCV, 2018
- Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. CNN+CNN: Convolutional decoders for image captioning. CVPR Workshop on Vision and Language. 2018.
- Conference Reviewing
- Graduate National Scholarship—2015