Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong
Office: Room 5006, Run Run Shaw Creative Media Center, City University of Hong Kong
I will join the Big Data Lab, Baidu led by Dr. Jun Huan for a 3-month internship.
I am a Ph.D student at VISAL, supervised by Dr. Antoni Chan. I obtained my B.Eng. and M.Eng from Harbin Engineering University in 2013 and 2016, respectively.
Computer vision and natural language generation.
- Jia Wan, Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Kernel-based Density Map Generation for Dense Object Counting. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), to appear, 2020.
- Qingzhong Wang, Jia Wan and Antoni B. Chan. On diversity in image captioning: metrics and methods. IEEE Trans. on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (TPAMI), to appear, 2020.
- Qingzhong Wang, Jiuniu Wang, Antoni B. Chan, et. al.. Neighbors matter: image captioning with similar images. BMVC, to appear, 2020.
- Jiuniu Wang, Wenji Xu, Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Compare and reweight: Distinctive image captioning using similar image sets. ECCV, 2020. (oral)
- Di Hu*, Lichao Mou*, Qingzhong Wang*, et. al.. Does ambient sound help? Audiovisal crowd counting. CVPR Workshop on Signt and Sound, 2020. (* indicates equal contribution. The extended version was submitted to TMM for publication.)
- Siyu Huang, Haoyi Xiong, Zhiqi Chen, Qingzhong Wang, et. al.. Generating person images with appearance-aware pose stylization. IJCAI, 2020.
- Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Describing like humans: on diversity in image captioning. CVPR, 2019,
- Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. Gated hierarchical attention for image captioning. ACCV, 2018
- Qingzhong Wang and Antoni B. Chan. CNN+CNN: Convolutional decoders for image captioning. CVPR Workshop on Vision and Language. 2018.
- Conference Reviewing
- ICCV 2019
- AAAI 2020-21
- CVPR 2020
- ECCV 2020
- BMVC 2020
- NeurIPS 2020
- ACCV 2020
- WACV 2021
- ICLR 2021
- Graduate National Scholarship—2015